Description: Lunette is designed with you in mind - so effortlessly comfy, you won't miss out on your favorite activities every month. The Lunette comes with a handy pouch which holds your cup, and fits conveniently into your bag.
All Lunette menstrual cups give you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day.
Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product basically pays for itself after just 3 months!
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
Material: Made with soft, medical grade silicon which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love. BPA FREE. Contains No Latex. Vegan.
Care Instructions: First time users: Boil the cup in a large pot for 20 minutes before you use it for the first time.
During your period: First, tip the blood into the toilet. Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water. Use Lunette’s specially formulated menstrual cup wash to make it squeaky clean.
When your period is over: When your period is over, disinfect your cup by either boiling your cup or using Lunette disinfecting Cupwipes. Lunette should be disinfected before and after your cycle.